New Young Members Registration
To complete registration please read and sign this CODE OF CONDUCT and then read and sign the FULL MEMBERSHIP FORM which will load automatically when this form has been signed and submitted.
Registration will not be completed until BOTH forms have been submitted and full payment made.
As a young player of Derrynoose GAC I should be entitled to:
Be safe and be treated with respect, dignity and sensitivity.
Participate in games and competitions at levels with which they feel comfortable.
Make their concerns known and have them dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner.
Be listened to.
Have fun and experience a sense of enjoyment and fulfilment.
Our young players must realise due to participation in sport in Derrynoose GAC they have a responsibility to treat others with fairness and respect. With rights there are responsibilities:
As a young member of Derrynoose GAC I should:
- Respect all coaches, mentors, officials, opponents and fellow team members.
- Respect your club: field, club rooms and equipment provided.
- Inform your coach, mentor, manager in advance if unavailable for training and games.
- Show good sportsmanship at all times; Play fairly, be gracious in defeat and modest in victory.
- Adhere to our Code of Conduct at all times.
- Know that is acceptable to talk to any member of the Safeguarding Team.
As a young member of Derrynoose GAC I should never:
- Shout, argue or use violence against a match official, coach/mentor team mates or opponent.
- Spread rumours, tell lies about other young people or adults or use bullying tactics.
- Use technology/Social Media to take our players, mentors, club or Association into disrepute.
- Play or train if they feel unwell or are injured.
I understand and agree to abide by this Code of Conduct and any other policies of Derrynoose GAC. I understand that failure to abide by this could result in disciplinary action by the Committee.[/text_output]